Friday, May 25, 2012

A / AN - Exercise

     Use A, AN where necessary.
  1.               I eat ____________ banana everyday.
  2.               I like ___________ bananas.
  3.               There's __________ sand in my shoes.
  4.               I like  __________ rice.
  5.               Ann was listening to  __________ music.
  6.               I eat  __________ bowl of rice.
  7.               I eat  __________ rice everyday.
  8.               I bought __________ paper to read.
  9.               There's  __________ hair in my soup.
  10.               I don't drink  __________ coffee very often. 


SOLUTION

 Solution to the A /AN Exercise

1.              a      -       I eat  a Banana everyday.
2.              --     -       I like Bananas
3.             --      -      There's sand in my shoes.
4.             --      -       I like rice.
5.             --      -       Ann was listening to music.
6.             a       -       I eat a bowl of rice.
7.             --      -       I eat rice everyday.
8.             a       -       I bought a paper to read.
9.             a       -       There's a hair in my soup.
10.           --      -       I don't drink coffee everyday.