Sunday, June 03, 2012

Short Story - MY PARENTS


Short Story - MY PARENTS
 
I have loving parents – mother and father. I live with them in a small house. I have deep respect for them. I do not have any brother or sister. They love me very much. They do everything for me. My father is a college teacher. He is found of reading. My mother is a gentle lady. She stays at home. She does all work at home. She is busy all the time. She works hard for us. My parents never quarrel. They are very good life partners. They are ideal parents. I am lucky to have such parents.

Answer the following question:

1. Do you respect your parents?
2. Where does the parents live?
3. How many children they have?
4. Does your mother work in an office?
5. Write two good qualities of your parents?


Write the opposite gender of the following:
1. Father  2. Brother   3.Uncle    4. Nephew    5. Lady  6. Papa (Daddy)



Write the other forms of the following vebs ( past and past participle)
1. have  2. live  3. Quarrel  4.  Respect    5. Teach      6. Love


Rewrite the following sentences as negative:

1. He is found of reading.

2. She works hard for us.
3. They are ideal parents
4. She stays at home.
5. I am luck to have such parents.